Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and I'd like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
Is digitalserver.com.mx server hosting provider reliable? Any reviews? Other hosts for my consideration, please?

Comments

• Hello , at dedicated 1 put a server with SSD and dedicated cores
    and at server 2 put videos , put a VPS with HDD + SSD

If you are interested check our deals > https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/vps-kvm-ssd , we don t have dedicated servers at cheap price but we have good powerful VPSs :) and we ignore DMCA and accept adult content

Regards,
    Calin

• Ownwebservers.com is a web hosting company that offers dedicated server hosting services. Their servers are located in secure data centers with redundant power and cooling systems, as well as 24/7 monitoring and support. Customers can choose from a variety of server configurations, including Intel Xeon processors, SSD storage, and high-speed network connectivity. Ownwebservers.com also provides custom server builds and managed services for added convenience and peace of mind. Overall, their servers are designed to provide high performance, reliability, and flexibility for a range of web hosting needs.

You can avail an instant 55% discount on all dedicated server plans by using the promo code "EASTER55". This limited-time offer allows you to enjoy high-performance hosting services at a significantly reduced price.

• Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about ZipServers.com dedicated hosting solutions in multiple locations.
    They will take care of you, as they have me. Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.

• @Jack165 said:
    Ownwebservers.com is a web hosting company that offers dedicated server hosting services. Their servers are located in secure data centers with redundant power and cooling systems, as well as 24/7 monitoring and support. Customers can choose from a variety of server configurations, including Intel Xeon processors, SSD storage, and high-speed network connectivity. Ownwebservers.com also provides custom server builds and managed services for added convenience and peace of mind. Overall, their servers are designed to provide high performance, reliability, and flexibility for a range of web hosting needs.

You can avail an instant 55% discount on all dedicated server plans by using the promo code "EASTER55". This limited-time offer allows you to enjoy high-performance hosting services at a significantly reduced price.

What are the security measures and server backup protocols?

• You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted.
    Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

• Servers from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    I like their features:

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    24/7/365 Tech Support
    No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.