Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Cheap VPS Hosting Provider in US?

edited February 20 in General

Looking for cost-effective Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions in the United States? Look no further than bodHOST. With a reputation for reliability and affordability, bodHOST offers a range of VPS hosting plans tailored to meet the diverse needs of businesses and individuals.

Comments

• Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I thought of moving to other hosts but Datapacket.net vps service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them.
    It is a solid hosting provider whose feature-packed hosting services can scale according to your needs.

• With my positive user experience, I prefer the VPS from HostPro.com. The NVMe VPS plans are impressive in terms of performance, and starting at $12 per month, it's a great deal. HostPro.com guarantees reliability, high speed, and excellent customer support. If you need a powerful and reliable virtual server, HostPro.com is a great choice for a VPS.

• VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and inet.ws are worthwhile.
    Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

• I was advised to get VPS from Profvds.com as my project was growing and I needed more amount of space & bandwidth.
    Must say that everything works like a clock. My websites are always online and my visitors & I are happy with the speed connectivity.

• VPS plans from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are good enough to sign up with.
    I've found that their technical support has been prompt and courteous each time I've used them. So much so that I've now upgraded my hosting to VPS which was transitioned smoothly.

• It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users. Neironvps.com is well priced and within everyone's budget. SSDVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

• I'd normally look for in below order:
    - support (technical support is very important),
    - value for price (you will get what you pay for),
    - uptime and reliability.

• VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and ewallhost.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    I am happy with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for good hosting at affordable price.