Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Stable server provider ...

Comparing servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com, which plan would you buy and why?

Comments

• OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code **VPS50 **at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    Nice servidores dedicados are offered by digitalserver.com.mx web host. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

• Just realized after over 2 years, that I've never had real problems with Neironvps.com dedicated hosting service!
    Server i9-9900k at $199/mo - CPU Intel i9-9900k, RAM 128GB, HDD 2 x 8 TB, Bandwidth 20TB per Month, Location Germany.

• Get 50% OFF on all ServerUnion.com dedicated servers, lifetime!
    When I contact their customer support, they always reply fast and in polite professional manner.

• edited March 13

bodHOST is having an Easter sale offering 15% off their VPS Hosting plans for both Linux and Windows! If you're looking for a virtual private server to host your website, this could be a good opportunity to save some money. Use the code ESTVPS15 at checkout.

2 vCPU Cores, 2 GB RAM, 25 GB SDD Storage, 1 TB Monthly Transfer, Choice of Linux distributions, Plesk or cPanel(Optional), 24*7 Human Support, 99.95% Uptime at only $12.74 with using promo - ESTVPS15.

View plans: https://www.bodhost.com/web-servers/linux-vps-hosting

• With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.