Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Looking For Web Hosting

Looking For Web Hosting with good upload ( about 1 Gbps ) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 7 .... you support this software on your server? What can you recommend me to do, guys? Are Libertyvps.net and Exmasters.com web hosts good? Any reviews? What solution would you rather choose?

Comments

• Good web hosts are: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

• In terms of support is concerned I find Libertyvps.net to be the best support I've encountered for bitcoin vps hosting services.
    They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

• I am fully-satisfied with their service and highly recommend Profvds.com - Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
    You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Stripe, Bitcoin, Sberbank. BA-6G-4-200: CPU - 4, Memory - 6 GB, Disk Space - 200 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €35 EUR.

• Hosting plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.