Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

vps hosting for wordpress?

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy and Neironvps.com vps hosting solutions? Can I trust them?

Thank you!

Comments

• Plans from planethoster.com and ewallhost.com are full-featured and low cost.
    The service is reliable and reasonably priced, they have a very good management and they have taken care of our requests in a timely manner.
    Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

• To me the hosting experience with Neironvps.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
    The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting provider. Recommend their ssd vps to others.

• SSDVPS8 at $34.95/mo - CPU 4хE5-2680, RAM 8GB, SSD 50GB, Bandwidth 6TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.
    So far I haven't had any downtime, and according to a 3rd party uptime monitor, Neironvps.com has 99.99% uptime.

• VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are full-featured and inexpensive.
    The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!

• If you are just planning to reconfigure your site to the WordPress CMS, I would recommend using shared hosting to start with, and then eventually move to VPS if your site grows.
    I don't see the point in getting a VPS if your site is small and doesn't consume a lot of resources. It is not profitable for you yet.
    Hostpro.com has quite good tariff and affordable plans for WordPress. Over time, you will be able to move to their VPS with NVMe disks, which will be great for the site.
    So, I recommend sticking with WordPress Hosting for now.

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Their VPS deals are equivalent to a real dedicated server, they look and feel as if you are running your own Linux-based dedicated server and as such they are Self-Managed.

• Have a look at VPS plans from decent hosting providers: libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com.
    Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.