Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Solid server provider ...

Which server is better to sign up with - planethoster.com or legionbox.com?
They are Superb! They are affordable and the best.

Comments

• Amazed about the capabilities of these guys, not only the support is incredible to the point of actually tweaking your website (Drupal based) and upgrading stuff but the answers have been spot on. I can say that I am fully-satisfied with GTHost.com dedicated hosting service. With increased speed, your website will also have these potential benefits.

• If you make gigapros your choice for dedicated hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
    Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date.

• Why not choose Allwebhost.com server hosting?
    Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.
    The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive.

• A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. The tech support team is really concerned and willing to help. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.

• edited February 23

Both options, planethoster.com and legionbox.com, have their pros and cons and the choice should depend on your specific needs and requirements.
    However, I want to draw your attention to hostpro.com, which can also be a great option for your hosting needs. Hostpro.com has a good reputation in the industry for offering a variety of services including hosting, VPS, and others, and they are known for their stability and friendly customer support.
    I recommend that you thoroughly research both planethoster.com and legionbox.com before making your decision. Also consider contacting hostpro.com, who can provide stable and reliable hosting for your project.

• I would like to share my positive experience with VPS hosting from hostpro.com. They simply amaze with their reliability and high quality of service.
    I've been working with them for several months now, and I have only positive impressions. The service provides fast and stable VPS, and the prices are quite competitive. In addition, the support team is always ready to help with any questions or problems.
    If anyone is considering a VPS or shared hosting option, I would definitely recommend you to contact hostpro.com.

• Plans from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    Their customer service is responsive and specific to my needs. Their servers are fast, and their software is easy to use.