Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Hosting for my music/ wordpress sites?

Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 30$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month).
HOSTING CALCULATION
50-60 GB/month Browsing Bandwidth.
1000GB/month Bandwidth for music storage.
40GB Space for music storage.
10GB more Space for script+image storage.
16 ram (I will run 4 WordPress in one site with - 4-5 plugin+another 4-5 plugin default with theme)
What are your views on OBhost.net hosting solutions? Any reviews, please? Alternatives for comparison?

Comments

• OwnWebServers offers exceptional hosting for music and WordPress sites, providing fast load times, unlimited bandwidth, and ample storage. With one-click WordPress installation, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 expert support, OwnWebServers ensures your site runs smoothly and securely, making it the perfect choice for musicians and bloggers.

• Attractive hosting services are available from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and digitalserver.com.mx.
    They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

• You maybe want to check https://hostingsource.com/web-hosting/
    They have their shared hosting plans optimized for WordPress. I assume with them you will have what you need.

• You know accounts from allwebhost.com and datapacket.net are worth trying.
    Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.