Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Crypto dedicated server hosting solutions?

Hello,
I came across Digitalserver.com.mx and ZakServers.com dedicated hosting packages.
Require: 2 x Six-Core @ 2.1GHz, 32GB RAM, 2 x 1 TB SAS
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins?
What host is better? I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?

Comments

• The best server prover for me is hostround.com.
    Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.

• Well, with digitalserver.com.mx you can create world's leading blog and website CMS with thousands of themes and plugins available.
    The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.
    They offer easy to use features.

• Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com can be quite right for you.
    They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.
    They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.

• Like many webmasters have pointed out, DigitalServer has provided excellent and reliable Mexico hosting service. Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.

• Servers from allwebhost.com and hostround.com are worthwhile.
    The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.