Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Bitcoin dedicated servers?

Hello,
I came across ZakServers.com dedicated hosting packages.
Require: 2 x Six-Core @ 2.1GHz, 32GB RAM, 2 x 1 TB SAS
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins?
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?

Comments

• OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

• I'm impressed with Zakservers.com bitcoin server hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Choose from 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support.

• I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and we are in a time zone at least 8 hours different from Zakservers.com offshore server hosting. But the answers were there quick as lightning, every time. Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support - its a trifecta!

• My site is always up. I've never had any downtime. Never had any problem with Zakservers.com solutions.
    The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.

• Take your time to consider GTHost.com dedicated servers. The server solutions provide affordable, reliable and fast service for your website with 24/7 customer support, in-house maintenance, low-cost trial periods, unmetered bandwidth and FREE setup in less than 15 minutes.