Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Looking for VPS SSD Hosting for Light traffic Backend Site

We are currently with one web host on a VPS with SSD and are looking to research other options available in the market. Does anyone have suggestions of a good Host? Any info on Profvds.com EU vps hosting solutions? Are they good? Alternative vps hosts for comparison, please?

Our requirements are pretty simple as this only host our in-house backend application.

Comments

• OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code VPS50 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

• edited May 17

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host.

Whenever I needed support Neironvps.com was always there 24/7. Get extra 50GB HDD from $10/month. Additional IPs $2/month.
    They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

• Make sure to contact web host and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast.

Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

• Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the control panel. You can rely on Profvds.com cheap vps.
    Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection. If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.

• You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.
    Get 15% off the price on all profvds.com vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS.