Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Well-balanced server provider ...

Comparing servers from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net, which one should I have a deal with and why?

Comments

• The guys at ZakServers.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Like their offshore dedicated servers in multiple locations.

• I'd draw your attention to deals from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com as their servers are well-balanced and stable.
    Points for this hosting
    -- ONE -- low cost.Very low indeed
    - TWO -- No downtime
    -THREE -- quick Support.

• M2Host provides the most cost-effective web hosting services. Our most basic shared hosting plan starts at $1 per month. It includes disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, unmetered bandwidth, and other services. Please see our website for further information.

• Don't let other peoples experience decide for you, listen to what other clients say, and decide for yourself.

• Accounts from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    One word describes all - Excellent! (after it you can add words like - sales, price, support, uptime, speed, etc.)