Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Stable server to buy

I need a stable server and two hosts were advised me to try - legionbox.com and planethoster.com, so if you were me what would you do?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Nice server hosting solutions you can get from these hosts:

1) GTHost.com

2) Midphase.com

3) Centohost.com

The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

• The mentioned companies - legionbox.com and planethoster.com - are good enough to sign up with. \

They are excellent! Their customer support is worth the cost alone. I recommend using them for Website Hosting only.

• Why not give kvchosting.net or hostforweb.com server hosting a try?

I have several accounts with them, and they continue to impress! Compare them and choose the best one.

• QHoster.com and hostsailor.com services are worthwhile.

Their support people are very attentive. They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found a hosting company that I will be a life-long customer with.

• After one month of using the dedicated server I must say I'm impressed with centohost.com solutions in Bosnia. I've always found them to be fast and efficient and as I seldom bother to write reviews you can assume that I am still very impressed to be doing so now. I'd recommend this hosting service to everyone!