Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Windows dedicated server?

edited May 6 in General

Hi,
I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server.
The application shall be accessed by over 10k users. Mainly a database oriented application.
What server configuration i need to host this. What are your views on Regvps.com or Swisslayer.com server hosting packages? Are they good hosts?

Comments

• Reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. Uptime is Perfect. Regvps.com servers will be worth trying.

• Well, Allwebhost.com has my highest recommendation for anyone looking for a satisfying hosting experience.
    Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
    Fast NVME SSD Enterprise Storage. Latest AMD and Xeon Processors.

• OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!