Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Good website hosting solution?

Hello all,
I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways.
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy or ZipServers.com hosting solutions? Are they professional? Other options?

Thanks all!

Comments

• I've tested 100 connections at once with the wordpress website.
    They paused in 2 minutes, and then they operated normally as if nothing had happened.
    Happy with ZipServers.com solutions. Performance is great, uptime too, and the service is phenomenal!

• One popular company that offers web hosting is M2Host. Our site hosting is dependable and reasonably priced. Our web hosting packages come with features like cPanel, SSL, choice of operating system, and round-the-clock customer assistance. Go to our website for further details.

• OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
    2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
    3. Free domain registration with annual plans
    4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
    5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
    6. Free SSL certificates
    7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.

• The reliability of NetShop Isp hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with. Their tools are great. I am so glad I found this provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

• Reliable hosting plans from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com can be quite right for you.
    I love them because pricing is transparent and their teams are very helpful. Highly recommend.

• M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans include services like 24/7 customer support, uptime guarantee, money-back guarantee, SSL, cPanel, and more. For further information, please visit our website.