Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Fast hosting for magento commerce?

I have magento commerce based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast server for me? What are your views on Neironvps.com hosting solutions?
(and is there any example website). I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

Comments

• You can rely on Neironvps.com service. The hosting provider is backed by many years of experience, and due to that experience they have implemented a significant amount of disaster planning in order to preserve any enterprise-level data, and the services surrounding that data.

• Like this server offered by Neironvps.com team: Dual E5-2670 at $199/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2670 v2, RAM 128GB, SSD 4 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites. Recommend them more than highly.

• hostpro.com is an excellent VPS and shared hosting provider with extensive experience in the hosting industry. Their infrastructure allows you to ensure that your servers are running reliably and at high speed. You can be sure that by choosing services from hostpro.com, you will get the quality service and support you need for your project.