Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Web hosting signup methodology?

Can someone describe their web hosting signup methodology?

I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions? Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com and Hostingsource.com vps solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

Comments

• Attractive hosting plans are available from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

• OwnWebServers also offers Unlimited Web Hosting plans for businesses looking for a cost-effective solution to host multiple websites or applications. Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans come with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, and MySQL databases, making them an ideal choice for businesses with growing website requirements.

Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans are fully managed and come with a range of features such as cPanel/WHM control panel, Softaculous script installer, SSL certificates, daily backups, and more. They also offer additional features such as DDoS protection, firewall management, and IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6) at an additional cost.