Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology?

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology?

I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions? Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy vps solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

Comments

• So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. NetShop-isp.com.cy has won my business.
    They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

• A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step. Go for a medium sizes web host and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

Well, NetShop-isp.com.cy has been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful.
    All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

• VPS plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.