Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Best VPS provider in Europe

Is that libertyvps.net or swisslayer.com?
I mean the best VPS provider in Europe.

Comments

• I can proudly say I am hosted by Profvds.com vps host! Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS
    They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!

• I like Swisslayer.com features. Excellent Customer Service, very quick response times day and night.
    Using Open-E storage systems with built-in redundancy, they are able to cope with complete system, network, drive, and power failures.

Discount: Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th.

• I've been using VPS services from hostpro.com for a long time, and I can safely say that they are one of the best hosting providers out there. Their servers are known for their stability, speed, and variety of locations in Europe, making them the perfect choice for web projects of any complexity. The customer support is also worth mentioning - they are always ready to help with any questions or issues that may arise.

• These companies - libertyvps.net as well as swisslayer.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.