Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Powerful server hosting account required

Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $100/mo for the following:

• 1000GB SSD
  • 20000GB Bandwidth
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
  • 1 Dedicated IP Address
  • 40 Accounts
    Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
    What can you say about Regvps.com server hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?

If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks

Comments

• Deals from allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net are the best to sign up with.
    Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.

• Keep in mind that slow loading pages and downtime are a surefire way to lose your visitors.

• I rate Regvps.com 100% in their support and everything. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.
    Dual E5-2680 - $229/month, CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2680, RAM 128 GB, SSD 2 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TB, Location USA, Los Angeles.

• Overall they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.
    I never have that problem with Regvps.com server hosting. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything.

• M2Host is the answer of your question. At M2Host, we offer different types of web hosting services and web hosting plans. Our cheap web hosting plans are featured with different services. For more information, please visit our website.