Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Looking for a ddos protected VPS

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead. Only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 6GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
What can you say about SwissLayer.com vps hosting solutions? Are they good?
Any other web hosts you can recommend?

Comments

• A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.

• Why not give exmasters.com vps hosting a try as an alternative?
    Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets.

• VPS plans from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out. Prices are competitive.

• Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th.
    You can trust Swisslayer.com hosting. System is fully automated and they accept the following payments methods but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Bank Wire.

• At bodHOST, you can find reliable and secure DDoS-protected VPS solutions tailored to your needs. Our Linux and Windows VPS hosting services ensure optimal performance, scalability, and robust security features to safeguard your website from potential DDoS attacks. With our dedicated support team and a wide range of customizable plans, you can choose the perfect VPS hosting package for your growing online presence. Experience the combination of reliability and protection with bodHOST's DDoS-protected VPS solutions.

• Well VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and sunucun.com.tr are worth your attention as prices are competitive and plans are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.