Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Bitcoin dedicated server host?

Hello,
I came across ZipServers.com dedicated hosting packages.
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins?
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?
What host is better? Why?

Comments

• Solid dedicated servers are available from these companies: allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
    Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

• Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022
    Once you experience the quality and professionalism of ZipServers.com you would not go anywhere else for your webhosting!

• I've been with Zipservers.com server hosting for more than 7 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host. The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care with via emails, however this isn't a major issue. Sales and support staff are amazing.

• Read through the user business web hosting reviews check uptime and performance reports so you can make an informed choice of web hosting for your web site. IMHO, hostnamaste.com would be a good alternative to try. Like their budget server hosting solutions. Locations: USA, France, Canada, India, Russia. 24 x 7 NOC Monitoring & Rapid Action Team - Video Surveillance.

• Right dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.