Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Best host in Europe from your views?

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server in Europe with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 4GB of RAM and at least 30GB of Space, I have a budget of $25 a month.
Any info on Exmasters.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?

Comments

• I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with Profvds.com cheap vps in Slovakia.
    Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts.

• Have a look at plans from decent hosting providers: libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net.
    The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.

• I use Exmasters.com VPS service for hosting a set of personal websites. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server.
    Been treated courteously and professionally by the staff. Customer Service has always been important to me and with high-quality service!

• bodHOST offers Linux and Windows VPS Hosting solutions for customers who want the benefits of a dedicated server without the high costs. With customizable resources, root access, and a variety of operating systems to choose from, bodHOST's VPS Hosting is a great choice for businesses and individuals on a budget. Powered by high-performance hardware and SSD storage, bodHOST provides fast and reliable performance, while their 24/7 customer support ensures that any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.

• Attractive deals are available from allwebhost.com and sunucun.com.tr.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.