Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Dedicated server for virtualization

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server in EU/US for virtualization.
Currently looking for a server with this specs
Xeon based CPU: 6 Core at least
Ram: above 32, Port 1GB, 1TB SSD Storage, above 20 TB BW/m, + 3 Ips
My budget is up to $160/mo.
Do you know anything about hostingsource.com server hosting solutions?
What server locations do they offer? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Comments

• OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all dedicated server hosting plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

• My main feeling concerning this host is a sense of relief. I’ve been with Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting for just over a month, and (so far) I have been positively surprised. ISO and Security Compliances - Cisco Network across all layers. Neutral Data Center - Multiple levels of security.

Payments Hostnamaste accepts: PayPal, 2CheckOut, Razorpay, CCAvenue , Alipay, WebMoney, Qiwi Wallet, Yandex.Money, PayTM, MOLPay, OneCard, Boleto Bancario, OXXO, Banco Santander, Moneta, Dotpay, Giropay, EPS, Bancontact/Mistercash, iDeal, eNets, Red Pagos, Dragonpay, Multibanco, Efecty, POLi Payments, Payoneer Bank Transfer.

• Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at Datapacket.net server hosting solutions. Great speed and network uptime.
    Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.

• Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but Hostingsource.com is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient dedicated server hosting provider on this planet. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.